Walnut and Coconut Energy Balls
No cooking required
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut , shredded
- 2 cups sod Medjool dates , pitted
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Fit a food processor with an “S” blade. Process the walnuts and coconut until resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the dates, vanilla, and salt. Process until a sticky batter is formed; do not over process, or dough will become oily!
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out the dough and roll in between your hands to form balls. Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet, and place in the refrigerator or freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- Store energy balls in the refrigerator for up to a week, or freeze for a month.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.