Stir-fried Salmon with Vegetables
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger root , finely chopped
- 150 g baby carrots , peeled
- 150 g asparagus spears
- 300 g salmon fillet , cubed
- 1 red pepper , julienned
- 1 green pepper , julienned
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tsps caster sugar
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 yellow pepper , julienned
- Mix the rice wine, sugar, and soy sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large wok, heat the oil and fry the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds.
- Add the carrots and asparagus. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the salmon and peppers. Stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add in the rice wine mixture, along with the sesame seeds. Stir-fry for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat, and serve immediately.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.