Scrambled Egg with Asparagus
- 12 asparagus spears , cut into short lengths
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil about 1 inch of water in a pan. Place the asparagus in a steamer basket, and place the steamer basket over the boiling water. Steam the asparagus until tender, about 4 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan. When the butter starts to sizzle, pour in the whisked eggs. Stir constantly until the eggs scramble.
- Stir in the asparagus, then remove the pan from the heat. Divide the eggs between four plates. Serve.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.