- 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1/2 cups red wine vinegar
- 2 tsps Dried Italian seasoninh
- 1/2 tsps brown sugar (optional)
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1/2 tsps kosher/ sea salt
- 1/2 medium red onion , chopped
- 8 oz fusilli pasta (farfalle also recommended)
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 small/medium cucumber quartered lengthwise then slice thinly crosswise
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1/2 cups pitted black olives , halved
- 1/4 cups fresh parsley , chopped for garnish
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl and to combine.
- Add the onions. Set aside to soften while preparing the rest of the salad.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Once cooked, run cool water of over it. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, mozzarella, salami, olives, and parsley.
- Add the dressing into the bowl and toss the pasta well in it.
- Chill before serving.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.