- 2 Grass Carp fish tails fresh
- 1 medium Japanese pumpkin fresh
- 4 tomatoes
- 3 large carrots
- 1 large fresh
- 2 slices fresh
- 2-3 litres water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
- After the fish is cleaned, wipe the fish with paper towels or a cloth to remove excess water.
- Cover the fish with a small amount of salt (inside and out). Let it sit for an hour and then drain any water.
- Peel and cut all the vegetables. Start boiling your soup water.
- In a pan, add oil and fry the ginger with the fish on low-medium heat (until the fish is completely cooked and the skin is a slightly browned).
- Put the fish into a soup bag and add to water.
- Add all ingredients together into the boiling water. Boil for 30 minutes on high heat, reduce to summer for another 2-3 hours (or use internal cooker) Serve!
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.