Honey drink with longan and snow fungus
No cooking required
- 15 g snow fungus
- Dried longans (amount is up to personal preference)
- 2 tbsp honey (you can add more if you prefer to be sweeter)
- 2 tbsp Ginger juice
- 1000 ml water
- Soak snow fungus for 10 minutes or until expanded.
- Rinse it, cut off the stubs and cut all into bite-size portions.
- Wash the dried longans.
- Put all ingredients (except honey and ginger juice) into a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Let it simmer for 20-30 minutes on low heat.
- Add ginger juice and honey and let it boil again.
- Turn off the heat and enjoy the honey drink while it’s still warm!
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.