Ginger Chicken in Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese rice wine
- 12 oz chicken thigh , cut into cubes
- 1/2 cups water
- 3 pinches white pepper , ground
- Slice the chicken into cubes.
- In a skillet, heat sesame oil and sautee ginger strips until it browns and becomes fragrant.
- Add the chicken and stir fry for about 15 seconds. Pour the soy sauce, rice wine, and ground white pepper.
- Add water and stir.
- Cover the skillet with the lid and reduce heat to low. Allow the chicken cook through for about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.