Chicken, Honey, and Sesame Stir-Fry
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger root , finely chopped
- 225 g chicken breast , cubed
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 carrot , thinly sliced lengthwise
- 100 g sugar snap peas , trimmed
- 100 g baby sweetcorn
- 8 scallions , trimmed
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 100g canned white asparagus, drained
- Mix the apple cider vinegar, honey, and soy sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large wok, heat the oil and fry the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken and sesame seeds. Stir-dry for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrot, sugar snap peas, sweetcorn, and scallions. Stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add in the vinegar mixture and drained asparagus. Stir-fry for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat, and serve immediately.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.