Baked Breakfast Sandwiches
- ¾ cup whole milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 10 large eggs
- 2 cups small broccoli florets , coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper , finely chopped
- ½ medium red onion , finely chopped
- 6 slices of cheddar cheese
- 6 whole-grain English muffins, split and toasted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9x13” baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and eggs. Combine until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in to the prepared baking dish. Evenly sprinkle the brocolli, bell pepper, and onion on top. Bake in the oven until the eggs are golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, and transfer onto a wire rack. Cut the eggs into 6 large squares. Place one square on top of a toasted English muffin, and top with a slice of cheese. Finish off with another English muffin on top, and serve hot.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.