Are your pressured to stay thin for your husband?

8 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Honestly Hell yeah. Although he's saying that his still love me if I get fat...but whoossss...guys are like that its not that I don't trust my husband its the fact that appearance sometimes is a big issue and of course staying fit and healthy is important. I know all of our husband is saying they'll still love us no matter what.but we need to take care of our selves of course

Đọc thêm

Not at all. I don't mind eating a lot and i fact, I love buffets. My husband is 100% supportive with my appetite haha The good thing about me is that I don't get far. I may gain a little weight but my body is still the same. Only my tummy got bigger after I gave birth to my 2 kiddos.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15488)

I dont know.. pero gusto ko sana pumayat para sa sarili ko.. I was so thin during my childhood days sana bumalik ung katawan ko noon.

No... I am even pressured to maintain weight & proportion. Hubby loves chubby & it drives me crazy everytime I lose my appetite.

Thành viên VIP

No. But Im pressured to stay thin for myself. It's more of self improvement than to please other people for me haha

He actually prefers na medyo chubby ako turn off kasi for him ang sobrang payat. So, no hindi ako pressured =)

No. Though I try to control my food intake and exercise to be healthy so I can take care of my family.