Vaccine catch-up

Year 2020 was been challenging to all of us with the virus that changes our new normal. This 2021, my New Year’s goals is protecting and keeping my family’s health. My kids vaccine were delayed because of the pandemic and the paranoia of going to the hospital/clinic. But I’m thankful, I was enlightened that we can still vaccinated our kids following safety protocols when going to their pedia through some webinars and mom community like Team BakuNanay where moms get right information about vaccine. I encourage you to join this mom community and answer the member questions through this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay This will really helps us understand the importance of vaccines and some other related topics. #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll #AllAboutVaccine

Vaccine catch-up
5 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

True ma. Better check sa pinakamalapit na clinic or brgy healthcenter to catch up with vaccines

4y trước

i think its never too late. better late then not to

Thành viên VIP

So Helpful ma, mas Need ng Kids now yan... c zie kc nacomplete na Nya saknya sissy

Thành viên VIP

Following safety protocols di tayo mag worry during vaccination ni baby.

i agree. thank you for this helpful reminder

Thành viên VIP

Yes to vaccination - for my two kids