Teacher's Day gift

Do y'all give gifts to teachers on this day? My son is attending playgroup and idk if I should gift the teachers something 😅 problem is idk how many teachers are there in my son's class. Would a hamper suffice so the teachers can share among them? Wanted to get personalised gifts but I only know 5 regular teachers on the daily basis 😅 would be unfair for those trainee / assistant teacher that I don't see often. What kind of hamper would be great? Any suggestions?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There are many great gift options that would be perfect for a teacher on International Women's Day on March 8th. Here are a few ideas: 1. A personalized mug or water bottle with the teacher's name or a special message on it. 2. A gift certificate to a local bookstore, coffee shop, or restaurant. 3. A plant or bouquet of flowers to brighten up their classroom or home. Giftscoch is a great place to find unique and thoughtful gifts for any occasion, including International Women's Day. Here is the link: https://giftscoach.com/womens-day-gifts-for-teachers/. They offer a wide selection of items at different price points, so you're sure to find something that fits your budget and shows your appreciation for all that your teacher does.

Read more