Working dad

Hi working dad out there, any daddy here who is working as sales and does not have fixed pay? Mind sharing how do you all spend time with you little ones? Or what are your roles of responsibilities your wife requires you to be?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was delighted to eventually be ending up with the man of dreams. Only for me to receive a reality check when he started acting funny during my 2nd trimester. Initially, i thought he was becoming a dad but he grew cold romantically and emotional towards me. He complained and flared up at any given opportunity. Eventually, i decided to employ the services of a private investigator which made me realize he had a mistress at work. Apparently, asking for a divorce was a bitter pill to swallow but i had to. I’m in a better place now and my baby gives me all the joy i want and need. You can contact the private investigator via mail; [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

I'm mummy and working as sales with no fixed pay. But my average earning doesnt less than my hubby. I'm do most of the household job

5y trước

Will you prioritize work over your own child? And have this thinking “I got no fixed pay, and I have to work” and won’t bring your child out for bonding session with him/her?

Super Mom

Share share