Low milk supply

Hi! Wondering if milk supply increases in week 3/4? Currently in week 2 and milk supply low at 40ml both sides combined. Have been pumping/latching 3 hourly for the last week :(

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, just to share that my milk supply only went up at 1.5m (pumping 3 hourly, occasionally latching). Before that I was pumping from 35ml ~ 60ml combined. Not sure which worked but I started taking legendairy milk’s sunflower lecithin + their supplements and switched to handsfree pump. (First Pump after taking supplement and changing pump I managed to get 180ml.) Drink more water/soup 😊. However, I think I read somewhere where they mentioned that you shouldn’t use a handsfree pump before your supply regulates. I used handsfree because I’m the only caregiver so I needed my hands.

Read more
1y trước

Wow increase from 35-60ml to 180ml is amazing! Besides sunflower, May I ask which other supplements from Legendairy works for u? Thanks!!

from the start i will pump every 2 hourly in the day to increase my milk flow , it does help for me but must be aware of engorgement

Influencer của TAP

🙏 my methods din work out but hope urs will... all the best

try to YouTube power pumping