When to remove baby mittens and booties?

52 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My babies only wear about 1-2 weeks after being born. I read about the effect on motor skills so i decided to take them off the mitten/booties earlier. So far no problem. Must always trim the nails, just like what the other mommies advised.

my baby is ongoing 4th month.went to ob last week and the ob advised us not to let my little one wear mittens anymore so she could explore with her hands.gladly,she is now trying to grip and learning to hold on to her toys.

Good thing we followed our pedia's advice. My baby stopped wearing mittens at 2 weeks old. Babies learn through touch/feel stimuli. Mittens dull the senses, thus, making the learning process a bit longer.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5070)

how to prevent baby from pulling his hair? we remove mittens but he pull his hair and cry not letting go. there were 3 episodes of this

after habis pantang 44 days, terus remove 😬 depends on us juga.. kalau boleh jgn lar sampai nak 4 bulan still pakai kan.. 24/hour

Wala naman months o kung kelan pwd iremove na mittens and botties as long as trim ng maayos nails ng baby na di masusugat pwd na.

5y trước

After a month pa po ba pwede itrim fingernails ni baby?

habis pantang terus xpakai...mase dlm pantang pom...xde pakai 24jm...pakai time tido jea...kalau xtdo sy tggalkn...

Thành viên VIP

after 6 weeks we can cut their finger nails and remove mittens. but booties still recommend to wear? ^ ^

Thành viên VIP

1 bulan boleh buka sarung tgn sblah siang... Stokin masih pakai... Mlm guna sarung tgn smpai 2bln..