What's your favourite chicken dish? I feel you can never have enough chicken recipes!

130 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I started playing lottery games 3 years ago and I have never won big sums. I went online to seek help on how I can win big in my lottery games and I saw some nice reviews about Dr Amber who has made different people huge winners in their lottery games with his prayers. I gave it a try and I contacted Dr Amber who told me how and what to do before I can become a big lottery winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me at his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lottery game and when I played it, I won a massive $235.4 million POWERBALL jackpot. I was so happy and I chose to receive my winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment of $160,038,447.27 at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee and the balance was given to the store that I bought & played the game from. I would love other people to seek help from him and he can be contacted through +1 (808) 481-5132 via call/text or email: [email protected]

Read more