What's the best gift a parent can give to their child?

162 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Life. Lol. Just thinking about what I went through in order to become pregnant, I should think my kids should worship me for life. 🤣

4y trước

Please help me like the photo https://community.theasianparent.com/booth/1189131?d=android&ct=b&share=true

Love time and attention. kasi sa panahon natin na puro technology na. nawawalan na ng time and attention para sa anak

I agree with @nazneen the best gift a parent can give their child is the foundation of who s/he is, the moral values,

Being a good role model for them in all ways. From the way you display love, form relationships and being kind, etc.

Teach them the righteous path! No matter how hard it is! I still look up to my dad for teaching me this!

The love of reading, knowledge and humour! How to be happy, self confidence, and resilence.

Toys that you can play with together.. like stories, building blocks, balls... etc...

erm, great answers... any other suggestions? (perhaps something one can actually buy? =p)

1. How to learn and not what to learn. 2. Respect. 3. Knowledge is only wealth.

A piggy bank. Learning how to save is an essential skill that should be picked up early!