What are your kids' past times during a rainy weekend?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My kids usually spend their time watching nursery rhymes or children's stories on Youtube or on TV during rainy weekends. We also take them to play houses like Active Fun or Kidzoona. At least they get to enjoy still even if it's raining since these are all indoor activities. But if we want a laid back weekend, I ask my kids to stay with me in bed and read to them bedtime stories non-stop. :)

Read more

My eldest daughter is 11 years old and the youngest is 9 years old. They love to play with their neighborhood friends during summer. But now that the rainy season has already started, our family bonds by cleaning our house during weekends. With this, we get to develop our relationship as a family as well as teach our children to be responsible in their own home.

Read more

of late my elder one is heavily into baking and creating a lot of hot chocolate milk all the day, and this is the perfect season for her to do so. i also make a lot of Indian fried snacks around this time, and we indulge in a lot of cheat snacking days. watching movies and reading in bed are also some favourite past times.

Read more

my kids love going for cycle rides wearing their raincoats, and also playing with paper boats in the puddles. they indulge in a lot of art and craft inside the house, and as we are a family of book lovers, we spend a lot of time cosying up in our comforters and reading :)

Watching TV