What is your favorite online store that sells babies' stuff?

7 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Can Facebook be considered as my favourite online sites? It has pretty much any and everything from brand new to preloaded. Thus makes it easier for me to price compare especially since I do it so regularly. Oh well, on a second thought I love Q10 too. With the many options, I am often spoilt for choices.

Đọc thêm

I have several groups on Facebook that offer baby/toddler stuff. Some of these groups include Mom/Baby Swap and Sell, Baby Stuff, etc. I always keep an eye on the sellers, they could be individuals or actual online shops. I also have 'suki' already coz it's also hard to easily trust online sellers.

8y trước

Can you share these FB online accts pls :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13375)

Hi. Im selling New Born baby clothes 31 pcs set with freebie for P800 po. Brand new at 100%maganda quality. Text me if you're interested.🤗09158869621

5y trước

Available po ba?

I like looking at Instagram accounts :) if you follow one store, most likely you'll be able to find others in their followers/who they're following

I follow a lot of Instagram and Facebook accounts so it's hard to choose a favorite. It really depends on the item that I need.

8y trước

Pls share these accounta so I can check them out too 😊

Sa shopee kc ako madalas pag di me makapunta SM..