What time at night should I stop giving my kid snacks? My kid loves popcorn. Is it bad for her to go to bed with a stomach full of snacks?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I imagine so! According to Eileen Behan, author of "Fit Kids: Raising Physically and Emotionally Strong Kids With Real Food," late night snacks are one of the main contributors to overweight and obese adults. Allowing your child to get into the habit of filling up on unhealthy foods just before bed may make overeating a habit that follows him into adulthood. If your child eats dinner early, feeding him a late night snack can help curb hunger through the night, but it is essential to offer low-calorie foods that do not put him over his caloric limit for the day. Teaching your child to eat small and nutritious snacks may help prevent unhealthy overeating as he grows up. So I would avoid and restrict as much as possible. If your kid wants a snack before bed time I would offer healthier alternatives like a glass of milk, fruits, cheese and nuts

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-24543)

yes i feel snacking at night is bad occasionally is fine.... but not a habit try to avoid if possible

Thành viên VIP

I stop giving any food from 8pm. Only a bottle of milk when he is going to bed. My boy is 3 yo now.

Try to cut her over snacking as sometimes these snacks have a lot of additives

Ya.. dont make it a habit for her Give her healthier choice. Nuts, fruits

Thành viên VIP

U can fill him with healthy snack than junk like fruits n dry nuts/fruts

Yes, i think its not good for her...we also...haha

Thành viên VIP

Curb snacking especially at night. Unnecessary calories and forms bad habits. Both my kids goes to bed after one last milk feed and thats it, no other food after dinner and before bed.