What do you think is more important FREEDOM or DISCIPLINE?

6 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

For me it's DISCIPLINE. When you are a disciplined person, almost everything will fall into place. When you get to experience freedom, you will appreciate it but you will not abuse the freedom that was given to you. No matter what temptations may come your way, you will stand up to what you believe in as a person.

Đọc thêm

My husband prefers our to kid to have the freedom to do what he/she wants with our guidance, and through that comes the learning that is acquired on his/her own. We want our kids to learn at his/her own pace and we never dreamt to be the disciplinarian type of folks.

This is just my opinion but for the kids, I think it's more important to discipline them. It's essential for them to clearly know what is right and what is wrong. Giving them freedom will be after disciplining them :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12911)

para lang pong nagpapalipad ng sarrangola, hayaan nyo sa himpapawid. dagdag alalay lang Pag malakas ang hangin :)

Disciple.. Because when you have discipline, you have the freedom ❤️