What is your ideal number of children?

61 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The eldest is a boy, so naturally i wanted a girl for the 2nd. Got my wish,then came #3, girl too. Born in not so gentle birth at hosp, so i said i want another one because i want a natural, gentle birth sooo bad. Finally my boy arrived just the way i wished for. And i told my hubby, 2 pairs are enough. But you know what? Gentle birth kind of encouraging me to get pregnant again, because it is the most wonderful experience! Maybe i can go for two more,hahaha...

Read more

Initially, I wanted 2 kids but now that I have 2 kids, I want another one. I don't know if it's crazy maternal instincts that I am harbouring but after the birth of my son, I really really want another child. Perhaps because I only have 1 sister, I'd occassionally envy those with bigger families. Bigger families always seem so loving and loud, plus family gatherings would be awesome with big families.

Read more

I'd prefer two but my partner is hell-bent on 3 or more. It really depends on where we raise our family - if it's in Singapore, then 2 because of the high standard of living but if it's in Sweden, where there's a year's maternity leave (+ 6 months paternity leave), free education till university and pretty much other benefits, I wouldn't mind having more.

Read more

the more the merrier but provided we can afford to support them. I love big family especially with lots of kids so in future my children will have at least someone to accompany during their childhood moment. The best gift a parent can give is probably siblings . Now I have 1 son and we are planning to have another one soon

Read more

Both me and my partner come from families with 3 kids so we are looking towards that number too. Not too sure about the gender ratio though. Both of us are the only girl/boy in our respective families. Personally two boys and one girl will be ideal for me. Two boys to protect the girl :)

before i got married i want to have 4 kids. 2 boys and 2 girls.. but having experieced being taken for granted and unprioritized during and after my pregnancy, especially at times of pain and needed support from my irresponsible husband, i am okay with one. one is enough.

Practicality wise, I would love to have two children--a boy and a girl. However, deep inside, I would like to have as many as I can raise. I love imagining having and raising happy and beautiful little nuggets. Just the thought of it makes me smile. :)

My ideal is 4 and I'm there now. I have 2 elder boys and 2 younger girls. I realised that in my family, 4 with 2 boy and 2 girls is the minimum you need to be able to use all the 4 mandarin sibling titles ger ger, ti, ti, jie jie, mei mei!

Ideally as many as we can afford haha... As of now, we have a gal n a boy. My husband wants 3 but looking at childcare arrangement, I shiver at the thought of having another one... Though I know, once my 2 grow up, I might regret.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1107)