“WHAT THE HACK” of the Day: How To Make Sole Sauce DIY (Sole Whitener) I’ve noticed that kids and teens nowadays are really into white sneakers especially the 3 stripes brand. I myself is a sneaker head and I always make sure that my shoes are clean all the time. White sneakers need extra care though. It’s also innevatable that their soles will turn yellowish in color after some time. Trust me, I had the same brand and model in the 80’s and 90’s and their soles turned yellow. I woud like to share with you a Sole Sauce DIY recipe and tips on how to un-yellow sneaker soles. Check this out: Incredients: 1 Part Baking Soda 3 Parts Hydrogen Peroxide Materials Needed: Used tooth brush Disposable cup Wash clothes Procedure: 1. Mix baking soda and hydrogen peroxide in the cup until they turn into paste 2. Brush the sides of the sole to take the dust off 3. Dip the brush in the paste and rub the sole in circular motion 4. Wipe the sole with wet wash cloth to remove paste 5. Dry the sole with dry wash cloth 6. Let it air dry for few minutes

Post image
24 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

My husband love wearing white sneakers , actually he has 2 pairs now but he always complaint because its hard to clean those . This is the solution ,thanks for sharing this San i can help my partner clean his shoes now :) I hope more tips will be posted soon .

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14642)

That's amazing! Been using baking soda for different cleaning purposes though haven't tried mixing it with hydrogen peroxide! I love this #whatthehack of the day idea! I'm definitely gonna share some tips too!

Thành viên VIP

I was looking for a recipe for sole fish and I ended up here with a sole sauce diy on how to make sole sauce for shoes! Hahahah. This is very useful, though. I can use it on my girls' dirty sneakers. ;)

Will it bring better results if I leave this DIY Sole Sauce on the soles for around 30 - 60 mins like instructed on Branded Sneakers Sole whiteners?

Aba ayos to ah! ;) Will definitely have this idea executed. All the ingredients can be found at home lang and procedure's quick. Thanks daddy yo!

I was looking for a shoe cleaner but i couldn't find one . Thank you for this amazing tips here :) Probably share it with my friends too .

Oh this is great! My husband has lots of Jordans and this whitener might help him clean his shoes. Thanks for this!

Thanks much for this! Now I can have my 5-year old usually white sneakers back ;)

Influencer của TAP

Para sa sole restoration pala ito! Yes! Malilinis ko na mga sapatos ko