parenting books

What are the books/materials you have come across that you found the most useful to apply in parenting?

50 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This is my testimony about a powerful spell caster who help me to reconcile with my ex husband. I lost my husband to another woman, after 4 years of marriage. We had a lovely marriage but he started a relationship with a colleague who chased after him . He is living away from his work and he refuses to talk to me or come back home . I was so devastated and found it hard to cope. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a comment by Amber that suggested that spiritual father called baba Agboya helped her solve her marital problems and restore her broken relationships back and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try also because I love my husband and I need him back. I contacted him through the email I saw on the testimony and he did a spell for me. 3 days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family and I are living together happily again. All thanks to this baba for what he has done for me. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you because I am a living weakness. His email address is [email protected]. I am Agatha . Thanks for reading.

Read more