What books are great to read for my baby girl who is already 6 months old?

5 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Yes, I agree with Stan and Faye. There are books at bookstores for a specific age range. They are the colorful and 3D ones you see. You can also purchase a cloth book which is very ideal for babies 3 months onwards. Aside from telling them stories, they'll have a feel of different textures which is helpful to their motor skills and cognitive learning,

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11410)

Choose books with big and colorful pictures as well those books with built-in pictures with different textures. It helps on the development of your child. My child likes Touch and Feel Books :)

If I may suggest, bible story book for kids is good for your 6-m.o. At that age, she can now recognize plenty of colors. That book is colorful and available at National Bookstore.

I would suggest the book Haluhalo Espesyal! It's colorful, warm, and super appropriate for a baby in that age group