What bold statement do you make as a mom? Answer this question for a chance to win a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet worth Php15,000++! The answer with the highest number of Upvotes by 13 May 2017, 11:59PM wins! For contest details, visit the Giveaway tab on the homepage. (*For PH residents only)

Post image
107 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

I quit my job to become a stay at home mom. I gave up my own happiness to see places around the globe, my career, my passion, my independence, my home, my fashion, my looks, my physical appearance, I also breastfeed without a cover my full concern is my child's hunger, I don't care about my looks anymore, I'm haggard, gets old I gave up everything even my dreams but it's all worth it, worth more than anything I could imagine seeing and taking care of my kids they're all that matters to me beyond all I had before. I homeschool my first born son it is home where they learn first.

Đọc thêm

I live my life for my girls. Life in this world has a purpose. Every single being, with life, with wings,with fins and fur has its own meaning. Having living my life for my girls- i have 2, is the reason on why god put me here. From the beginning he knows that i will bear a kids who will i, as a mother is the greatest gift i ever experience. I have the life to love them, to noture them, to protect them, to do whatever it takes even it cause that i lose my own. I love my life, and i must to live for the life of my children.

Đọc thêm

I quit my job, just to be with my sweet and naughty little prince 👶🏻 sabi nila, sayang daw kasi mataas pa nman sahod ko, but if i were to make a choice, si baby pa rin pipiliin ko... i can get a job anytime, but if i miss being with Lyle, i would miss his smile and cuddles and his growth everyday... pwede pa nman bumalik ng work, nandyan lng yan.. pero yung paglaki nya, di ko mababalikan kpag namiss ko yung pagiging baby nya 👶🏻💓💓💓

Đọc thêm

I BREASTFEED IN PUBLIC EVEN WITHOUT COVER.. kasi pakialam ko ba sa makakakita. iintindihin ko pa ba sila kesa sa anak ko na nagugutom?? wala na akong paki sa malilisyosang isip ng ibang tao sila lang nmn nagiisip ng kung ano ano sa taong ngpapadede sa public. natural lang sa nanay un na mag breastfeed sa public pwere nalang kung indi sanggol ang padededein nya kundi ung asawa nya.. di ba.. ??

Đọc thêm

I may lack time with you because of my work but I'm making sure that every time we're together, we're making most out of it. I may also be a not so perfect mom but when people told me that my kids are kind, simple, refine and growing beautifully inside and out, it makes me feel that I did and still doing the best I could be to be a mom/parent

Đọc thêm
Post reply image

My ob gynecologist told me that I will have a hard time conceiving because of several problems that I have in my ovary, lo and behold, 12 years later, I got pregnant but needs to be in bed rest for 9 months, day after I delivered my son, he had an infection and needs to be admitted for 1 week. All those heartbreaking moments are all worth it. Yes, I AM a FOREVER GRATEFUL SAHM! 🙌

Đọc thêm

kahit saan kami napunta ng baby ko even maraming tao pinapadede ko siya dahil wla ako care kung husgahan nila ako basta ma fed ko lng ang baby ko mas importante siya lahat minsan nga nakasakay kami sa tricycle minsan sa jeep minsan sa grab or even sa mall minsan pag gutom na talaga upo ako sa isang sulok ng mall tapos ayun papadedein ko sya dahil ang layo ng breastfeeding station .

Đọc thêm

I've been working my whole life but I decided to quit my high-paying job to be a SAHM. I realized that no amount of money could buy me my peace of mind everytime I am not with my kids, especially since my youngest is a sickly one. It was the smartest decision I ever made.

I'm an extraordinary wife with an extraordinary life. Why? Because I'm extraordinary wife for my spouse..Seriously, having a spouse with physical disability (he has a multiple sclerosis) makes me an extraordinary person for he may weak physically but a strong spirit. A leader. A godly man which God has sent for me :)

Đọc thêm
6y trước

God bless you more.

TTC for 3 years, was on bed rest from the first month of being pregnant until the 9th month, went on labor for 15 hours, went on emergency CS, but gave birth to a very healthy and beautiful child and those experiences were definitely ALL WORTH IT!