What's the best cough remedy for a 2month old baby?? :)

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

It's usually not advisable to give infants synthetic medicine. As much as possible, if we can give them home remedies, the better. With my 2 kids, I put vicks on both feet and put on socks overnight. It's proven to be effective to a lot of babies even grown ups. If you are breastfeeding, continue to latch and do skin to skin with your baby. If it persists, better consult your pedia.

Đọc thêm
5y trước

Wd ur experience ilang days B4 xa mawala?

Mommy, I think it's better to bring your baby to the doctor for the correct prescription of meds but as far as I know, I agree with Kirsten's comment, it's not advisable for 2month old babies to take any meds. Natural home remedies will do. And yes, the vicks & socks remedy is proven effective. 😊

8y trước

So sad ! My baby was diagnosed for almost a week in the hospital when he was just 3 weeks because of cough! 😷😭 And another check up and medicines was given to him when he is 2 months !!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16566)