What is the best age for potty training?

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There is no best age as each child have their own pace, never try to rush them .For me i started when she have learn walking , bringing her to toliet and try. When she learns to speak i ask her if she wants to go toliet everynow and then . Now at the age of 33 month,she is only wearing panties n pants at home and a potty that she like is place near the toliet. Praise and encourage her when she able to inform us that she wants to go toliet and remind her gentle if she forget and have wet her pants. Childcare also just started to go diaperless in school . Toliet training needs alot of patience and encouragment for the child . I bought many stickers to reward her too :)

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I guess there's no exact age in my experience. When the child is ready you'll know. :) I tried potty training my daughter at 3yo and failed. Come next year, she tells when the diaper is full or when she's going to poop. That's when I tried removing the diapers and asked her to tell me when she feels like peeing or pooping.

Read more

Hi Lady! That depends on your child. Some may start early some may start later than 4 years old. But normally you can start potty training your child by 2 years old.. Well in my case though, 2 years old is the perfect age since you know their pooping and pee pattern well. :)

8y trước

Peeing for girls can be very tough. You can let her wear panty during the day with a potty near to her. The best indication is when she started holding her "toot". hehe. That's your que. And don't forget to make "pee" sound.

Thành viên VIP

i would say arnd 2.5yo when they are vocal and ready. My current 2yo now able to go with diapers but he refuse to pee. So i had to put own his diaper before he is willing to pee. Kids will let u know once they are ready

Read more

hi Sis... genenrally speaking, you can follow this schedule: Infant potty training (0-12 months) Older infant/ young toddler training (12-18 months) Older toddlers (18-24 months) Potty training after 24 months

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5443)

Depend on the kid, my gal won't sttn so she will wake up to pee , I start when she was 2yrs old now she is 4 yrs old but my niece 4 yrs old she won't wake up at midnight so till now still using diapers at night time

nag start ako sa baby ko 1 and half na siguro yun until now sinasanay ko pa din :) pero pag malamig ang panahon timeout kame haha maya't maya kasi naihi minsan di kme naabot sa cr kaya lagi labahan ang short :)

We started potty training when my girl was 2+yo, we started off by prompting her every 2hrs and seat her at the potty, this method works well for us as it cultivates a habit to use potty regularly.

my first born was potty trained by around the time she was about to turn 2. my second born was potty trained by 15 months. so yes, it really depends on how early you start :)