What age pwede pakainin ng cereals ang kids?

5 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I recently started feeding my 7-month-old with whole grain. I tried to give him brown rice and rolled oats mixed with various fruits and veggies. A while ago, he ate brown rice + carrots + sigarilyas and he likes it! I think it's safe to give it around this kind of time IF you started solids at around 6 months. My baby's solid foods for the first month were of mushy kinds because it can be digested easily. Now that he qquite got the hang of eating solids, I gave him whole grains.

Đọc thêm

I think whole grain cereals, not sugary cereals, are okay to introduce around 6 months. That's when we introduced our daughter to cereal. Just make sure it's cereal that's easy to swallow, and NOT sugary. Maybe try things like Cheerios!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14444)

I started feeding mine at 8 months only because naka exclusive breastfeeding naman sya. Some mommy friends of mine started as soon as their babies began eating solid food.

We gave our daughter cereal puffs at 9 months. Pero hindi niya masyado gusto kaya balik kami sa veggies and fruits.