At what age did you bring your newborn out for a stroll? Like, say, a day in a mall or a park.

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I found this response online from a pediatrician: "As a pediatrician in the ER, I can say the reason we say 2 months is to protect the baby. any infant under the age of 6 weeks with a fever will automatically get a septic work-up (including a spinal tap) and admitted to the hospital for at least 36 hours. Because their immune system is so weak they are at risk for serious infections, with little signs except fever. Every season has its "bug" that causes fevers, whether it is RSV, Flu, rotavirus or coxsackie virus. If you are able to prevent people from getting all in the babies face, and especially touching their hands (why do people like to do that anyway?) then it helps. But, most viruses are spread via droplets you can's always see, or are even aware they went flying into your baby's face. The risk is real, I see it alot. Most of the time the baby is fine, but the few times they aren't can be devastating. I personally waited until 6weeks until I went out into public areas."

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12205)

My family took our youngest at the park when she was about 1 and half year old! She loved it, we took lots of pictures and I'm sure she'll be very excited about it when she grows a little bit older!