Help needed !

I wanted to ask I’m currently 8 weeks pregnant and I have to wait till my next scan which is when I reach 9 weeks I’m worried about my baby’s heartbeat how would I know if my baby heartbeat is always pumping and healthy without any scans even when i don’t have any signs of blood jus normal pregnancy discharge

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi. Do you have any symptoms? Pregnancy discharge white and transparent? I understand your anxiety but all u can do now is talk to your BB. when I was at week 8 to 10, my symptoms were quite bad. I had migraines and mother of all symptoms, vaginal bleed. I was admitted for awhile in kkh. I was given progesterone. BB had positive heartbeat all the way and I insisted on additional scans to feel assured. I had very vivid dreams at night, apparently I googled 😅 it is part of pregnancy. Now on my 33rd week and looking forward to delivery in 4 to 5 weeks time as BB boy is already quite big. at 2.3kg and counting

Read more
8mo trước

It's normal. :) don't worry too much. first trimester was like that for me too. I needed a 3hrs nap almost every day when I was on HL. Now 3rd trimester and I am awake at wee hours coz of my toilet visits