Are you using phone applications to track your baby's progress? Any recommendations? I'm currently using Babycenter.

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I am four months away from my due date and I keep track of my pregancy through the mobile app, Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect. I had it because it's free on Apple App Store, though, I'm not sure if it's available on Android phones. Plus, it had the rating of 4.8/5 when I downloaded it during my first month of pregnancy. The good thing also is not only it updates me on my pregnancy status, it is also useful when I give birth for its baby development tracking center which provides me a background of what to expect when my baby ages. Here's a screenshot of what it looks like:

Đọc thêm
Post reply image

You should try Baby Story! It's not really the informative kind of app; it's meant to document your entire pregnancy through photos and cute stickers. It can also be used post-partum in case you need to take pics for your baby every month :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12688)