My twins at 18 mths are having high fever and diarrhea last few days due to some food poisoning-stomach flu alike symptoms.Today Twin 1's fever subsided much but her milk intake very low.No appetite for porridge or rice except cereal snacks. Water wise not drinking much too.What can I do to improve her food and water intake? My twin 2 had high fever last 3-4 days after severe vomitting and diarrhea.Both were sent to Mt Alvernia on thurs night for further treatment but thank God no need to stay in.Today both had watery stools aft last poo on friday. Should i still continue on their soy formula for milk feed? And can i still bathe and wash their hair if their temp ranges frm 37.7 to 39.4 celsius? Cos past few days did light wash up for them only Thank you in advance for all advices!?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-33589)

Thành viên VIP

1) yes i would bathe them as i feel that it will freshen up alot more. 2) continue with soy milk till their watery stool stops 3) offer other type of liquids to hydrate your child

Read more
7y trước

That's a good news to hear!!