Ask the Expert: Managing BIG Emotions in Parenthood: Bakit ang bilis kong magalit at umiyak?

🗨Topic: 😫😡Managing BIG Emotions in Parenthood: Bakit ang bilis kong magalit at umiyak 🥲👶🏻❓ 🗓 Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 ⏰️ Time: 1.00pm - 3.00pm 🤱🏻🥲 💬Hi, I'm Kate Delos Reyes, Founder of Beacon and a Mental Health Advocate. Join me at the Ask The Expert session on dealing with BIG emotions in parenthood! 🥲😡🤱🏻Kasama ang theAsianparent team, tutulungan ko kayo na mas maintindihan ang ating emotional and mental health as parents. Pag-uusapan natin ang mga sumusunod: Bakit ang bilis kong magalit o umiyak nung naging Nanay/Tatay na ako? Bakit mas madalas na kaming mag-away mag-asawa nung nagka-anak na kami? Why do I experience BIG emotions as a parent? How do I properly deal with these emotions so they don't affect my child’s development? How do I know if I have Postpartum Depression or Anxiety? And more... See you!

Ask the Expert: Managing BIG Emotions in Parenthood: Bakit ang bilis kong magalit at umiyak?
45 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I'm always irritated after birth he always play on his computer My partner works full-time to support us and our son and when he is finish at work he just wants to unwind. I'll ask him to briefly hold the baby or play with him while I pump breast milk but he's never that happy about it and so I don't feel comfortable asking for more help. Our son is super fussy because he has tummy problems and by the end of the day I'm so exhausted from trying to sing to him rub his belly bounce him talk to him and do everything I can to keep him happy that I just need a little break. I don't know how to ask for this because I feel like my husband already does enough by going to work so I can stay home with our baby. I'm also getting resentful because he doesn't help much with him at all. Our son can't nap by himself because he's a super light sleeper and just has to be on the boob so even when he's napping I'm laying with him and I don't have time to do anything for myself. Which is okay I've accepted it but I think I need a little tiny break every once in awhile. How do I communicate this to my partner?

Đọc thêm
4t trước

This stage is really tough because nakadikit dapat palagi si baby. But you are correct -- you also need a break. When your husband is out at work, you are also at work at home. When he comes home, your individual jobs end and the shared job begins. To communicate with your partner, start by telling him how you feel. It's easy to fall into the trap of pointing out what he does or doesn't do and that will likely end up in an argument. But if you focus on how your situation is affecting you mentally, emotionally, physically, then your husband will be less defensive. Hope this helps you, mama!