Choosing the right primary school

So as the title of this post says ‘Choosing the right primary school’ My girl is 6 this year and she will be in primary 1 next year. I started looking at schools when she’s 5 (not sure if it’s early or late). Im staying in the north region and have my eyes laid on Ai Tong Primary School. I choose this primary school for my girl because it also focus on the arts of the child which my girl likes. So I feel that it will be a good fit for my girl. I’m staying near the school but not near enough to apply for the school. So…… I decided to move to stay nearer to the school. Really hope that my girl will be able to get into the school. Leave me a comment, let me know how do you select the right primary school for your child and will you move house just to get your child in that school of your choice? #1stimemom #growingup #schooling #education

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think ease of getting to school will be most important. With kids school starts so early, i really pity kids who need to wake up at 6am just to go to school on time. They should be given more time to sleep and develop.