Does anyone has been diagnosed threatened miscarriage before? What happened after that?

Threatened Miscarriage

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, on my 6th week but the spotting went away 2-3 days later. Now I am on week 9 and everything appears to be good and normal. When diagnosed, the doc gave 2 options: to take daily hormone medications to stabilize the pregnancy, or take a blood test to check my progesterone levels first - if levels are high enough, no need for medications and my systems should stabilize on its own. If your levels are too low, you will need to take the hormones 3 times a day

Read more

ya, at my week 9+, I had small bleeding and abdominal pain, I went to see doctor at NUH A&E, doctor have me almost 1 week MC, ask me to rest, don't go hiking, don't walk too far. and also took 2 weeks medicine till next next follow up appointment. Lucky within that 5days MC, bleeding stopped. that 5days I was just lying at sofa, watching Netflix. now I am on week 15+, hope everything will be fine, next week going to see the blood test result, will know baby gender.

Read more
2y trước

that's good to hear. praying u n ur baby doing fine.