Maternity clothing

Hi there! Was wondering if anyone has recommendations for maternity bottoms, leggings (for workouts - as I am an instructor/ PT) & linen shorts I tried visiting Uniqlo but they only have sizes M & L - lots of loose fabric around the pelvis area. And they don’t have maternity shorts either, even when I tried sizing up their regular clothes the waist bands are all too stiff and uncomfortable. Went through ASOS too - not many choices, quite a number with bad reviews such as fabric being too sheer Not looking to purchase from SHEIN as my hubby audited their company once and he knows what goes through their backend process. Also the news just came out that their clothing toxicity levels are a lot higher than usual 😅 I feel like I’m left with no options, SHEIN is a lot more affordable but I don’t intend to buy from there anymore. Is there any brand out there that is good where I don’t have to spent a hefty amount of money on? 🥲

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you really want to prioritize comfort, definitely check out Lululemon. Yes though it’s pricey, maybe consider getting 1-2 only to try for a start? :) The comfort is really worth it.

4mo trước

Hi there! I do have a few pairs of lulus, the sales assistant told me that people do wear their align series for their pregnancy. I’m just concerned that if I have to size up for my third semester, the pair of leggings become obsolete after my pregnancy 🥲 do you still wear yours after delivery? Do they fit well?