9 Replies

Hello, maple bear is good.. my kid is with them for 1 year already, I really have no complaints so far and I'm quite fussy! My hubby always say I am very difficult to get along with becoz of the expectations I have from people..😂😂 I have a mummies WhatsApp group and about 7-8 of them are in maplebear in different locations, so far they are very happy with their choice.. I actually withdrew my kid from a terribly managed sch, so I'm very thankful I found a sch I can trust.. communications are good too! Hope it's the same for u and ur kid too :)

Havelock

I tend to like new centers hence I went for Maplebear TPY 5 mths ago. They tend to have discounts because they need to grow the number of kids. But yes... you won't know how are the teachers/principal/director until you are there for awhile. Maplebear runs as franchise. So different centers will have different management/style etc.. My girl is currently with MapleBear TPY. She loves going to school everyday... I am fine with the teachers but having some issue with other stuff... So considering switching out..

Usually franchise if it's the same boss they will pull a few experienced ones form another franchise to help out. The rest of the Teachers will be experience too jus that bcuz its new Teachers n principal are trying to work things out there's risk of high turnover rate in the first 3-6months. If they succeed it will be a v good school n ur kid will be the pioneer

There seems to be mix review from different branches though... how do we know if it's under the same boss or franchise ?

VIP Member

If it's a new centre, i wouldn't worry. Teachers and director are at least experience. New centre, lesser children, better management. Maybe you can share the centre name?

Maple bear

For me I like new sch. I feel that they will want to do better for a new sch cause The first batch of reviews will determine the future of the sch

Maplebear, seems like they are aggressively opening a few Centers, im doubtful on if they can managed though

i will. If it's a franchise outlet, i will not worry.

depending on what school.

What school is it?

Maple bear

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles