Where to get cheapest milk powder?

Hi there mummies. Any of you all know where can I get the cheapest milk powder? My 5 month old son is currently drinking Enfamil Stage 1. I used to buy his milk powder near Jurong West, at this one particular sinseh (they sell everything like nestum, baby diapers, baby bottles, pacifier etc) but they have already closed down. Bought it at $68 for 1.8KG. Other sinseh some are selling like $109/$112 for 1.8KG and tbh I am really on a budget (since I have 3 kids; 7YO, 2.5YO & 5MO). That is why if any of you mummies know any sinseh that sells these kind of baby thingy and knows anywhere that sells cheap milk powder please comment it down. P/S: I’m staying in West area, Jurong. Would really appreciate if any of the recommended places are around West as well

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Hello there! I don't have much recommendation about places to buy because I'm not familiar with the area, but what I can advise is to do a price comparison between online and retail outlets - after whatever discounts and promotions you may be able to get! Unfortunately, there's not much promotions that you can get because the World Health Organisation promotes breastfeeding - especially for the first 12 months - so you'll hardly find any discounts on them. If you're financially tight, you may want to consider applying for Milk Fund through your CCs which will provide you with vouchers that you can use to redeem milk formula for your child :) I'm not very sure if this program is still ongoing, but no harm checking it out!

Read more
6y trước

No worries, I think it's called CDC milk fund or something!

Thành viên VIP

can't be $68/1.8kg stage1 could be imported from malaysia call enfalac? those milk made in thailand ingredient different n milk powder colour also different. i know singapore milk enfamil made in netherlands.

Post reply image
6y trước

Omg, ya. Dint actually notice on that though 😓

Becareful of the cheap milk from unknown sources. There are so many cases of fake milk in circulation. Go for the trusted sites or shops.

I would suggest JB, you just need to stock up for a few months, since you are staying in Jurong area, would be easier for you

contact Fatt 88163162. he selling at afforable rate to help more parents. i ordered my 3kids supply from him

Post reply image
6y trước

Thanks a lot! Will definitely contact them! 😊

Try Oz Farm in Shopee app.. new user or credit card payment can have good discounts !

Thành viên VIP

many medical shops sell cheaper Compare to supermarket

Thành viên VIP

i get it from bb fair