Ask the Expert session: How to Balance Solid Foods with Milk Feedings?

TAPpy Wednesday! Excited kami sa KonsultaMD to meet you through Ask the Expert sessions in theAsianparent app! I am Dr. Jasmin Suleik, a General Practitioner of KonsultaMD. I am here para matulungan kayong mga Mommies to guide you in making sure your child is getting the right amount of nutrition especially now that you are balancing solid foods with milk feedings. Should I worry if Baby is not gaining weight after starting solids? When should babies start solids? How much milk should a 6 month-old drink when eating solids? and how should it change as they grow older? What if they cry during feeding? ASK your questions and we will answer you here in the Q&A comment section below. Join us on Wednesday and prepare your questions related to nutrition, introducing solid foods, ratio of solids and milk based on age and what are the best foods to serve and more. 🍲 Topic: For Babies 6 Months - 2 Years Old: How to Balance Introducing Solid Foods with Milk Feedings? #AskTheExpert #AskTheExpertPH #theAsianparent #KonsultaMD

Ask the Expert session: How to Balance Solid Foods with Milk Feedings?
59 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hi Doc. My baby is petite talaga like me and her dad. I have been breastfeeding for almost 2 yrs now. Mix feed si baby kasi mag2yo na siya but 8.10kgs lang siya. Ilang beses po ba dapat kumain ng solid foods si baby in a day? 3x na din ba? Siya kasi 2x lang. Then 300-400ML of formula milk plus direct latch sakin. Should I worry na 8kgs lang siya?😕 any food suggestions pampagain pa ng weight?

Đọc thêm