Taking a poll: share which carrier is suitable for 12 months and above baby ?

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There are many carriers that can fit well at this stage such as MGG standard, Kinderpack standard, Soul standard, Buzzidil, Emeibaby Toddler, Connecta Toddler, standard Tula Coast etc. I would rather ask you how tall your LO is now? & are there any expectations or Budget you are looking at. From there, narrow down and find the perfect fit. If can, tryout the narrowed down options with your child over long hours to feel the supportiveness of each and see whether it is suitable for your build before purchase. You can check out the wide range at www.facebook.com/babycarriersrentalsg I am a certified babywearing consultant. Alert me if u need any help. Cheers to happy motherhood & babywearing! 🥂

Read more

Consider Soul Slings sold by Jars of Fluff. It's inexpensive ($129 onwards) and bigger than Ergo, Tula and Manduca so would be able to last longer for a 12 month old. https://www.jarsoffluff.com/collections/buckle-carriers

I've tried tula and manduca and prefers tula because it's so pretty and holds the baby better in my opinion.

Iangel dr. Dial. Has back support for heavier babies

Thành viên VIP

Tula. It's very supportive and comfy for mummy and baby!

Tula carrier! Comfortable and won't feel back pain!

I use ergobaby and will still continue using it.

Thành viên VIP

Ergo. Go for the mesh one for Singapore’s hot weather

5y trước

This is their latest model right? Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Mesh.

Tula as it’s very comfy & pretty

Thành viên VIP

Loving my manduca and tula 😁