My son frequently ask questions about the couple kissing on the TV show last night , Like dad why they are kissing? etc . How would I make him understand in the best way ?

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

First of all, how old is your child? Personally, I think there's nothing wrong if you are going to educate your kid about that kind of stuff at his early age. Make him understand that kissing is a way of expressing love to your partner. You can set you and your wife as the perfect example. Initiate a discussion where he would get the sweet purpose of the gesture. :)

Đọc thêm

I think its our job as parents to explain properly to our kids that what they saw on TV is not good for them specially kissing scenes. Make them understand that its only for adults and maybe in the future they can understand it thoroughly . Also avoid watching scenes like that when your kids are around try to change the channels to avoid such happenings .

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11864)