Why did you choose to breastfeed your child?

𝑨 𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈. 🤱 Everything started with the hope that I would successfully breastfeed my second child for two years after failing to do so with my first. I've now fulfilled that goal. ♡ Despite the fact that breastfeeding is not an easy journey, I decided to do it because I first and foremost adore it. My daughter's first latch still makes me nostalgic. I like watching how near and dear she is to my heart. I choose to breastfeed primarily because I am aware of how important it is. Breastfeeding is essential. ❤️ I believe the best way to nurture a child and lay a strong nutritional foundation over the first 1000 days is through breastfeeding. More than any other time in their lives, the first 1000 days of a child's life are particularly important for their long-term health, as well as their resistance to infections and allergies. Therefore, breastfeeding will help your child's health and development in the future. Keep in mind that breastfeeding is best for your babies right now and benefits them for the rest of their lives. ♡ . . Take the Pledge in Building a Bakunation here:⬇️ https://form.theasianparent.com/buildingabakunation . . . #BuildingABakunation #TeamBakunanay #theAsianparentPH #VIParentsPH

Why did you choose to breastfeed your child?
2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

Because I always believe that breastfeeding for my child esp on their first 1000 days. Of course, kasama na doon ang complete vaccines for them.

Super Mom

🤱🤱🤱