COVID-19 VACCINE MYTH VS FACTS

𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗗-𝟭𝟵 𝗩𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗬𝗧𝗛 𝗩𝗦 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦 🚫✅ "I am vaccinated. Does it make me magnetic?" 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗠𝗬𝗧𝗛🚫 There are lots of videos circulating in social media (mostly in Tiktok) showing one's upper arm detected to be magnetic by attaching magnet or spoon after receiving the jab. 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦✅ 𝗗𝗢𝗛 already clarifies this false claim/issue. Receiving a Covid-19 Vaccine will not make us magnetic. The vaccine does not contain magnets, microchips or trackers. DOH explained that the magnet or spoon might have sticked because of the oily substance in the skin. According to 𝗖𝗗𝗖, Covid-19 vaccine does not contain any ingredients that can produce an electromagnetic field at the site of your injection which is usually your arm. All vaccines are free from metals. As crazy as it sounds, there are many people who believes in conspiracy theories. So, let's always focus on facts and trust the information from reliable and credible sources only. If you are a mom, I am encouraging you to join Team Bakunanay Facebook Group, where you can learn accurate vaccine infos. ♡ https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay/?ref=share . . . #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccineWorkForAll

COVID-19 VACCINE MYTH VS FACTS
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

oo nga mommy..hahaha..sinubukan ko left and right..nadikit yung kutsara..kahit nga sa noo eh..basta idiin ng maigi at medyo basa..🤣🤣

3y trước

true. haha. and yung magnet nadikit talaga sya pag bagong tanggal pa yung band aid. 🤣