The truth behind magnetism and Covid-19 vaccines

MYTH : Covid vaccines make you arm magnetic 🧲 💉 One of the many Covid-19 vaccine myths is that it will make you magnetic, including at the site of vaccination which is usually your arm. FAKE NEWS! ❌ FACT : WHO, CDC and DOH already clarified that COVID-19 vaccines do not contain ingredients that can produce an electromagnetic field at the site of your injection. All COVID-19 vaccines are free from metals. Beyond the lack of magnetic materials in the vaccines themselves, our bodies doesn’t attract magnetic objects, doctors explained. Accordingly, our blood does contains some iron, but it is not magnetizable iron. Medical experts cleared up that the iron in our blood is susceptible to magnetism, meaning it is not able to create or interact with an electromagnetic force field. ✔️ We might see video circulating on different social media platforms making it look like magnets are sticking to their arm, but doctors told it’s because of natural oil and sweat called “sebum” that’s made by sebaceous glands that can be sticky. Remember that childhood game “PISO OR COIN CHALLENGE FROM FOREHEAD TO MOUTH”? 😉 Vaccine misinformation is very dangerous because it can potentially discourage people from getting their COVID-19 shots. Join our Facebook community, Team BakuNanay: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay . Together, let’s learn and debunk any myths, confusions and misinformation about vaccinations. #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkforAll #vaccine

The truth behind magnetism and Covid-19 vaccines
6 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

I've read so many funny myths about covid vaccines. ang sad lang din kasi marami ding naniniwala. kaya we really have to help spread correct information and educate these people because #VaccinesSavesLives not gives us superpower. 😁

Thành viên VIP

Misinformation could mean danger! Myths are spreading like wild fire! Let's share verified and factual information for everyone's safety. #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #HealthierPhilippines

Thành viên VIP

true mommy..i tried this and kahit saang parte ng katawan ko pag idiniin ang kutsara or piso, didikit talaga sya 🤣

Thành viên VIP

hindi pa ako nag papa bakuna because of the wala pa tumatawag sakin na taga LGU, may side effect ba talaga?

3y trước

Side effects Meron po at depends pa din sa katawan natin, at sa brand I guess. Saken po, light headed ako at body malaise. Pero nagpahinga Lang po ako and sleep then Nawala na sya after :) sa kapatid ko po same brand kame Pero nilagnat sya. Depends din po sa tao. But no worries po, safe po Lahat ng vaccines :)

Thành viên VIP

Funny nga ang myth na yan mommy 😆 I hope madami maliwanagan about Covid vaccine 😊

Thành viên VIP

thank you for this!!!