Is sleeping with wet hair really bad for your eyesight or will it result in headaches? My mom has been telling me this for years but I'm not sure if it's based on scientific fact.

5 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

It's like pasma actually. Our parents and grand parents always tell us that don't take a bath before going to sleep, "mapapasma" ka. As per doctors, pasma doesn't have any scientific basis. We get sick because of viral infections not by taking a bath in the evening or going to bed which makes sense. Professional athletes take a shower right after their games and they don't get sick at all. In fact, taking a bath or shower after games is beneficial, it relaxes the muscles actually.

Đọc thêm

It's really true.. During sleep, body temperature rises & body heats, the wet hair causes headaches. wet hair can also cause infections like cold & hair breakage. If room temp is warm, then the effect is less. In cool temp room, scalp will loss a large amount of heat energy. Chances of getting headaches r more. I have very long & thick hair, so I experienced all these. Thick hair, more moisture & it will take more time to dry hair.

Đọc thêm

There is no scientific evidence, actually. I have been sleeping with wet hair ever since I can remember and it has no effect on me at all. It may depend on how comfortable you are when you sleep, but the reason why I sleep with wet hair because I sleep more soundly and I feel more refreshed.

My grandparents used to make me believe in this while growing up but I've learned that it isn't true at all. But according to my wife, she dries off her hair before sleeping not because she's scared of this believe; she's just really not comfortable in sleeping with a wet hair.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-8507)