Should I intro flash card to my baby? Does it really help? Some articles claim that the ability of photographic memory (right brain) is temporary. As they get older the left brain will develop gradually. It is better to bond with kids with others activities to have less-stressful atmosphere. And it might have conflict as right and left brain manage different skills' sector. Right brain mostly art and left brain mostly numbers, languages. Right brain should not override. Any parents here can prove that flash cards can help develop the child's cognitive development? thanks.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Personally i feel that yes it helps but maybe not alot. My gal uses flash cards when she was only a few months old and now she's already in P2. She has topped her class but that doesn't mean it is cos of the flash cards. Got another boy of K1. No flash cards but sent to infant care centre ard 8 mths old and now ... he is 5 yrs old. Smart too. Bottom line, depends on individual child. Don't stress them and allow them to jave their childhood memories.

Read more