38 Replies

Other kids can recognize numbers, alphabets, shapes, colors, body parts but others kids cannot yet. It’s just that they’re development are different from each other.

I don't think it's a milestone so if your Child does not reach this , it does not mean development delay. In time to come the child will learn

2yeara old is still to young. My 3.5yrs twin still can't recognise numbers yet. 2 years old should be practicing more on fine motor skills.

VIP Member

Depende po sa bata yan mommies and speacially sa inyo kung tinututuruan niyo po. Pero sa ngayon enjoy muna nila ang paglalaro hehe

yes Po. Yung panganay ko Po at 2yrs. old Alam nya ba Ang abc. he can count from 1-10 Alam nya na din Po Ang basic color and shapes.

not necessary , too young , but it just came to my mind why not buy toys in the number formats and use them and play with the baby

Super Mum

Depends on individual. But if you have been teaching your child the colours, shapes etc... He should be able to recognise them.

Yes but its actually depends on what u’ve learned and practise them w a playing ABC words

My son can count 1 to 10. can sing ABC and a lot of nursery rhymes. but colors and shapes are not.

pariho po tau....Medyo hirap po sya sa colors

yes.. my 2year old can count 1 to 30. colours ABC shape and animals

Related Questions

Related Articles