Jawab Trivia & Menang Hadiah Dari CleavaMama

Hi Semua! Jom sertai pertandingan menarik dari Cleavamama! Kami mencari 3 pemenang bertuah untuk memenangi 1x Baby Pillow and 1x Infant Pillow. Jom sertai di bahagian contest sekarang!

Jawab Trivia & Menang Hadiah Dari CleavaMama
53 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Infant pillow vs baby pillow: The main differences lie in their size, age suitability, and intended use. 👼🏻ClevaMama Infant Pillow: 1. Size: The ClevaMama Infant Pillow is smaller in size compared to the baby pillow. It is designed to provide support for newborns and infants during sleep or when lying down. 2. Age Suitability: This pillow is specifically designed for infants up to 12 months old or until they begin to roll over or change their sleeping position. It is not recommended for older babies or toddlers. 3. Purpose: The ClevaMama Infant Pillow is primarily focused on providing support to the baby's head and neck to help prevent hat head syndrome (plagiocephaly). It aims to create a comfortable sleeping environment for infants during their early stages of development. 👶🏻ClevaMama Baby Pillow: 1. Size: The ClevaMama Baby Pillow is larger in size compared to the infant pillow, accommodating the growing needs of a slightly older baby or toddler. 2. Age Suitability: This pillow is generally suitable for babies who have outgrown the infant stage and are able to change their sleeping positions independently. It can be used for toddlers as well. 3. Purpose: The ClevaMama Baby Pillow continues to provide support for the head and neck, but it is also designed to aid in proper spinal alignment and offer additional comfort during sleep. It is intended for older babies who have different sleep patterns and developmental requirements compared to infants. ❤️ Winning a ClevaMama pillow would be desirable for several reasons. Firstly, it offers comfort and support, ensuring a cozy sleep environment for your little one. Secondly, it aims to prevent flat head syndrome, providing peace of mind regarding your baby's head shape. Thirdly, ClevaMama products are known for their high-quality and safe materials, meeting safety standards. Additionally, the convenience of removable, machine-washable covers makes cleaning easy. Lastly, winning a ClevaMama pillow would save you the cost of purchasing one, making it an affordable addition to your baby essentials.

Đọc thêm

The different between Infant pillow and Baby pillow are: Infant Pillow - The size is smaller than infant pillow and designed to provide support for newborns and infants during sleep or when lying down. - Infant pillow is designed for infants up to 12 months old or until they begin to roll over or change their sleeping position. - The ClevaMama Infant Pillow is primarily focused on providing support to the baby's head and neck to help prevent hat head syndrome (plagiocephaly). It aims to create a comfortable sleeping environment for infants during their early stages of development. Baby Pillow - Baby Pillow is larger in size compared to the infant pillow, accommodating the growing needs of a slightly older baby or toddler. - This pillow is generally suitable for babies who have outgrown the infant stage and are able to change their sleeping positions independently. It can be used for toddlers as well. - To provide support for the head and neck, but it is also designed to aid in proper spinal alignment and offer additional comfort during sleep. It is intended for older babies who have different sleep patterns and developmental requirements compared to infants. I would like to win the pillow from ClevaMama because as a first time mommy to be of course I would like to give the best comfort for my newborn and the cushioning and softness of the ClevaMama pillow's materials contribute to enhanced comfort, allowing my baby to settle comfortably and potentially improve her sleep quality.

Đọc thêm

🎀ANSWER🎀 🚼INFANT PILLOW VS BABY PILLOW🚼 1️⃣INFANT PILLOW DIREKOMENDASIKAN UNTUK BAYI 0-6BULAN MANAKALA BABY PILLOW 0-12 BULAN💠 2️⃣INFANT BABY UKURAN STANDARD MANAKALA BABY PILLOW * ClevaFoam Baby Pillow ialah H 23cm x W 40cm💠 3️⃣INFANT PILLOW DIREKA BENTUK KHAS RINGAN SERTA BREATHABLE FABRIK MANAKALA BABY PILLOW DISAMPING IANYA BREATHABLE FABRIK & RINGAN ,PENUTUP LUAR BABY PILLOW TERSEBUT MUDAH DITANGGALKAN DAN MEMPUNYAI ZIP TERBALIK UNTUK KESELAMATAN ANAK, MELINDUNGI KAWASAN MUKA.TAMBAHAN PULA,SARUNG INI BOLEH DIBASUH MESIN DAN SELAMAT DIKERINGKAN MERUJUK LABEL PENJAGAANNYA. 💠 🫶🏻🤱🏻💎🫶🏻🤱🏻💎🫶🏻🤱🏻💎🫶🏻🤱🏻💎🫶🏻🤱🏻💎 SAYA INGIN MEMENANGI PILLOW INI KERANA:- 💞 Produk ClevaMama ini memang terbaik⭐️, Sebagai seorang ibu harus tahu bahawa tiada apa yang lebih berharga daripada tidur bayi kita. Ia sangat penting untuk pertumbuhan dan pembangunan tumbesan anak-anak. Bantal Bayi ClevaFoam® yang menyokong dan bernafas ini telah direka untuk melindungi dan menyokong kepala dan leher, bulat lembut bayi anda semasa tidur telentang seperti yang disyorkan oleh pakar perubatan.💙 💎💠💎💠💎💠💎💠💎💠💎💠💎💠💎 SAYA BERHARAP @clevamama@theasianparent MEMBUATKAN HARAPAN SAYA UNTUK BERMIMPI MEMILIKI PILLOW INI MENJADI KENYATAAN😍🥰

Đọc thêm

Perbezaan “Infant Pillow” dan “Baby Pillow” : . Infant Pillow : - A bit cheaper than baby pillow ( RM 99 ) - Recommended for infants from 0 to 6 months - Infant Pillow Size is smaller than Baby Pillow ( H 19cm x W 26cm ) . Baby Pillow : - A bit expensive than infant pillow (RM 109) - Recommended for babies 0 to 12 months - Baby Pillow Size is bigger than Infant Pillow ( H 23cm x W 40cm ) - Super soft breathable, easy to remove outer cover has a reverse zip for your child's safety, protecting the face of your child. - This cover is machine washable and tumble dry safe . I wanna win this because i want to protect and support my baby's soft round head and neck while sleeping, so that will helping her to get a good night's sleep. Ofcourse i wanna give the best pillow for my baby to prevent her from having a “flat head syndrome” . This pillow is for my 2nd baby that expecting born in this september 🥰 . Ig : @diaryumiabi . Done follow both acc @theasianparent_my and @mothercaremalaysia . Thankyou mothercare clevamama and theasianparent for this opportunity ❤️

Đọc thêm

Perbezaan “Infant Pillow” dan “Baby Pillow” : . Infant Pillow : - A bit cheaper than baby pillow ( RM 99 ) - Recommended for infants from 0 to 6 months - Infant Pillow Size is smaller than Baby Pillow ( H 19cm x W 26cm ) . Baby Pillow : - A bit expensive than infant pillow (RM 109) - Recommended for babies 0 to 12 months - Baby Pillow Size is bigger than Infant Pillow ( H 23cm x W 40cm ) - Super soft breathable, easy to remove outer cover has a reverse zip for your child's safety, protecting the face of your child. - This cover is machine washable and tumble dry safe . I wanna win this because i want to protect and support my baby's soft round head and neck while sleeping, so that will helping her to get a good night's sleep. Ofcourse i wanna give the best pillow for my baby to prevent her from having a “flat head syndrome” . This pillow is for my 2nd baby that expecting born in this september 🥰 . Ig : @diaryumiabi . Done follow both acc @theasianparent_my and @mothercaremalaysia . Thankyou mothercare clevamama and theasianparent for this opportunity ❤️

Đọc thêm

Assalamualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera. semoga ada rezeki anak pertama untuk menang infant dan baby pillow ni✨ Perbezaannya adalah infant pillow sesuai bayi berusia 0-6bulan. Infant pillow mempunyai 'round shape' pada bahagian tengah yang direka untuk menyokong dan melindungi kepala dari pada bahagian soft round head dan leher bayi. Dan mengelakkan bayi dari 'flat heat syndrome'. Manakala, baby pillow sesuai untuk bayi 0-12 bulan. Mempunyai fungsi seperti infant pillow tetapi baby pillow lebih kepada memberi keselesaan tidur dan sokongan pada kepala dan leher bayi. Baby pillow tidak mempunya 'round shape' yang bertindak untuk beri sokongan posisi alignment rendah pada kepala dan leher bayi. Saya ingin memenangi Clevamama pillows adalah untuk bayi pertama dan ingin lindung dan beri sokongan dan keselesaan pada bayi pertama saya..lagipula saya belum membuat persiapan dan membeli@mempunyai bantal untuk bayi dan berharap dapat menang bantal ini untuk bakal anak saya yang dijangka hadir pada November nanti✨ Instagram: @syeraaaahhhh

Đọc thêm
Post reply image

Perbezaan “Infant Pillow” dan “Baby Pillow” : . Infant Pillow : - A bit cheaper than baby pillow ( RM 99 ) - Recommended for infants from 0 to 6 months - Infant Pillow Size is smaller than Baby Pillow ( H 19cm x W 26cm ) . Baby Pillow : - A bit expensive than infant pillow (RM 109) - Recommended for babies 0 to 12 months - Baby Pillow Size is bigger than Infant Pillow ( H 23cm x W 40cm ) - Super soft breathable, easy to remove outer cover has a reverse zip for your child's safety, protecting the face of your child. - This cover is machine washable and tumble dry safe . I wanna win this because i want to protect and support my baby's soft round head and neck while sleeping, so that will helping her to get a good night's sleep. Ofcourse i wanna give the best pillow for my baby to prevent her from having a “flat head syndrome” . This pillow is for my 2nd baby that expecting born in this september 🥰 . Ig : @diaryumiabi . Thankyou mothercare clevamama and theasianparent for this opportunity ❤️

Đọc thêm

Perbezaan “Infant Pillow” dan “Baby Pillow” : . Infant Pillow : - A bit cheaper than baby pillow ( RM 99 ) - Recommended for infants from 0 to 6 months - Infant Pillow Size is smaller than Baby Pillow ( H 19cm x W 26cm ) . Baby Pillow : - A bit expensive than infant pillow (RM 109) - Recommended for babies 0 to 12 months - Baby Pillow Size is bigger than Infant Pillow ( H 23cm x W 40cm ) - Super soft breathable, easy to remove outer cover has a reverse zip for your child's safety, protecting the face of your child. - This cover is machine washable and tumble dry safe . I wanna win this because i want to protect and support my baby's soft round head and neck while sleeping, so that will helping her to get a good night's sleep. Ofcourse i wanna give the best pillow for my baby to prevent her from have a “flat head syndrome” . This pillow is for my 2nd baby that expecting born in this september 🥰 . Ig : @diaryumiabi . Thankyou mothercare clevamama and theasianparent for this opportunity ❤️

Đọc thêm

Perbezaan “Infant Pillow” dan “Baby Pillow” : Infant Pillow : - A bit cheaper than baby pillow ( RM 99 ) - Recommended for infants from 0 to 6 months - Infant Pillow Size is smaller than Baby Pillow ( H 19cm x W 26cm ) Baby Pillow : - A bit expensive than infant pillow (RM 109) - Recommended for babies 0 to 12 months - Baby Pillow Size is bigger than Infant Pillow ( H 23cm x W 40cm ) - Super soft breathable, easy to remove outer cover has a reverse zip for your child's safety, protecting the face of your child. - This cover is machine washable and tumble dry safe I wanna win this because i want to protect and support my baby's soft round head and neck while sleeping, so that will helping her to get a good night's sleep. Ofcourse i wanna give the best pillow for my baby to prevent her from have a “flat head syndrome” . This pillow is for my 2nd baby that expecting born in this september 🥰 Ig : @diaryumiabi Thankyou clevamama and theasianparent for this opportunity ❤️❤️

Đọc thêm

Perbezaan “Infant Pillow” dan “Baby Pillow” : Infant Pillow : - A bit cheaper than baby pillow ( RM 99 ) - Recommended for infants from 0 to 6 months - Infant Pillow Size is smaller than Baby Pillow ( H 19cm x W 26cm ) Baby Pillow : - A bit expensive than infant pillow (RM 109) - Recommended for babies 0 to 12 months - Baby Pillow Size is bigger than Infant Pillow ( H 23cm x W 40cm ) - Super soft breathable, easy to remove outer cover has a reverse zip for your child's safety, protecting the face of your child. - This cover is machine washable and tumble dry safe I wanna win this because i want to protect and support my baby's soft round head and neck while sleeping, so that will helping her to get a good night's sleep. Ofcourse i wanna give the best pillow for my baby to prevent her from have a “flat head syndrome” . This pillow is for my 2nd baby that expecting born in this september 🥰 Ig : @diaryumiabi Thankyou clevamama and theasianparent for this opportunity ❤️

Đọc thêm