Ultrasound baby facing down

This is my second ultrasound appointment and my baby is still facing down. Walk around already drink water already but still same. Anyone experience before?#1stimemom #pregnancy #advicepls

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Similar experience! At week 12, baby face down, refuse to turn, went to drink ice milo and walk but still had a hard time getting baby to move. The sonographer tried to shake my belly to get baby to move. All in all, it took 2 hours to complete the scan but my baby’s left hand could not be seen clearly in the positions. Had to schedule another scan at 16 weeks. Same thing again. Face down and face sideway, just all not too right positions for scans. Had a hard time scanning again. Also asked to drink ice milo and walk, and it helped a bit. At week 20 detailed scan, again baby was at not too right positions for detailed scan including facing down position that the sonographers had a hard time trying to scan his heart. Nothing much can be done if sonographers tried their best. Just have to schedule another date for another f/u scan.

Read more
2y trước

thank god im not alone. was kinda worried. so far this second scan the sonographer say able to scan the heart.

its normal my baby was the same. you're not alone don't worry!

Thành viên VIP

Take something sweet! Sweet drinks or a sweet

2y trước

i drink milo already. before came in eat chocolate. gynae say baby shy. haiyaa. hehe